Western Avenue Community Center is a not-for-profit organization and relies heavily on contributions. Ultimately, the best way to help WACC is to make a monetary donation. Our existence is only made possible through the generosity and support of our community. Please bring donated items to Western Avenue Community Center, 600 N. Western, Bloomington IL. Thank you!
General Needs List
- Gift cards or certificates from office supply stores or home maintenance stores are welcome so we can buy items as needed.
- Gas gift cards would be a great help as we transport many youth to and from our programs every week.
- Healthy snacks for our After School youth.
- Paper plates, cups, napkins to serve snacks for After School youth.
Office Wish List
- Postage stamps
- Copy paper, white, 8½" X 11"
- Envelopes, white, legal size
- Post-It Notes
- First aid supplies (band aids, Neosporin)
- Hand Sanitizer